SPEYSIDE GOLF FESTIVAL 2019
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Age - Players must be 18 years and older.
- Handicap – The maximum permitted handicap for competitors is 28 for men and 36 for ladies. All must be members of a recognized golf club, or affiliated to their country’s governing body, and must present a current & active handicap certificate from their club on arrival (in accordance with CONGU Handicapping System).
- Format - The main competition is an aggregate Stableford best 4 out of 5 scores for the overall competition but there will also be daily competitions for both Ladies and Gentlemen.
- Entry fees - £150 per person.
- Motorized buggies - are permitted. Any golfer requiring a buggy should contact the clubs direct.
- Cancellations - Made by 1 May 2019 will be given a full refund, by 01 August 2019 will be given a 50% refund, and after this date no refund can be given.
- Prizes – Prizewinners daily and overall must attend the Prize giving on the final night of the tournament to receive their prize, as prizes cannot be sent on.
- GPS measuring devices will be permitted
- The decision of the Tournament Committee will be final.
- Although you may register on line, your registration will only become active on receipt of full payment.
Full refund will be payable on withdrawal until 31st May 2019, 50% refund between 1st June and 31st August and no refund thereafter except in exceptional circumstances.